Hosting my site Get suggestion, review and other discussion about dedicated server hosting.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Dominique01

Hosting my site

by Dominique01 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:32 am

Hello everyone, I am an administrator of a site dedicated to customer monitoring and marketing automation of a local company. We have a problem with the hosting of the site, according to the recommendations I think choose Mautic because it would allow me to save, but I have doubts about this choice and I would like to know your opinions for my alternative to Mautic. Feel free to make me a complete guide on your recommendation

GauravBhavsar

Re: Hosting my site

by GauravBhavsar » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:57 am

Dominique01 wrote:Hello everyone, I am an administrator of a site dedicated to customer monitoring and marketing automation of a local company. We have a problem with the hosting of the site, according to the recommendations I think choose Mautic because it would allow me to save, but I have doubts about this choice and I would like to know your opinions for my alternative to Mautic. Feel free to make me a complete guide on your recommendation

Hello ,according to me Mautic is not a made for website Hosting , its focused on Digital Marketing automation , if you want to host a website then you can go with
https://www.netedgetechnology.com/ .

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1